Organizers & Producers
Project Peace on Earth: www.projectpeaceonearth.org
Project-Peace on Earth LLC is a hybrid profit/non-profit company founded for the global promotion and attainment of peace. To ensure sustainability, the for-profit entity is developing and producing events on an annual basis and generating revenues from ticket sales, merchandising, TV/Film development, concert media (DVDs, CDs, downloads) and licensing agreements.
To make a positive impact on a large-scale, charitable donations will be generated and channeled through existing and future non-profit entities that will deploy resources across time zones, borders and cultures to bring about real and lasting change.
Project-Peace on Earth is producing and promoting what will be a worldwide telecast concert of superstar musicians performing inspiring and sacred music from the some of the most mystical sites on the planet including from the host venue, Manger Square Bethlehem in Palestine
PPOE steering committee and advisory board includes:
- Mr. James Cameron: Academy Award Winning Film Producer (Titanic)
- Charlie Hernandez – Tour & Production Manager from some of music top recording artists such as Rolling Stones, Sting, Police and many more.
- Mr. Barry Dane – Producer of Forces of Nature (the largest Tsunami relief concert in history)
- Mr. Mike Mitchell – Executive Producer of Live Aid & producer of 8 Olympics
- Mr. Hal Uplinger Co-Executive Producer of Live Aid.
- Mr. Tim Kring – Creator and Executive Producer of TV Show: “Heroes”
- Michael Garcia – VP of dramatic TV series for HBO
- Ralph Simon – Producer of Mobile phone content for Live 8, Al Gore’s LIVE EARTH, and the TED Conference’s Pangea Day
- Simon Mainwaring – Brand / advertising expert, former worldwide creative director for Ogilvy+ Mather “Motorola, Nike”
- George Weathersby, Ph.D , CEO Young Presidents’ Organization (YPO & WPO)