Where to go Guide
Nour Al Shams (‘the light of the sun’) Refugee Camp was established in 1951 in the Jenin valley near Janzour. After the snowstorm of 1949, the Camp was moved to its current location, 3km from the eastern entrance of the City of Tulkarm. Originally, the refugees in the Camp came from villages around Haifa. Today there are over 9,000 registered refugees, two schools, one food distribution center, and one health center.