Where to go Guide
Located in the city center of Tulkarm, Al Saraya was an Ottoman governmental building. The design of the building includes two floors and many rooms, with a roof that is structured with many domes. It was a governmental building during the Ottoman period in Palestine, 1516-1917. During the time of Jordanian control, the building was used as the municipality of Tulkarm. Later on, the building was divided in order to make two schools. In 1994 the second floor became a heritage center.