Where to go Guide
The village of Jifna is around 5 km north Ramallah on the road to Birzeit. This small village lies on the old Roman road that was used to connect Jerusalem with Nablus, and it was considered at that time the second most important city after Jerusalem. It was once an important Roman – Byzantine city known as Gophna of Josefus.
Today this little village is a beautiful summer destination. The village has a Latin Church that was built in 1859. It stands opposite an old Byzantine Church known as St. George’s Church. A winery was also founded on the eastern border of the village. There are two small citadels in the village whose origins are attributed to the Crusaders or the Muslims.
ankara rus escort
istanbul rus escort
istanbul rus Escort