Where to go Guide
The second refugee camp in the Hebron area is Al Fawwar Refugee Camp, located 10km south of Hebron city. It was established in 1949 on an area of 0.27 square kilometers. The original inhabitants of the Camp came from 18 villages in the Gaza, Hebron, and Beersheba areas. The residents of the Camp depend almost entirely on work inside Israel.