Where to go Guide
The Jacir Palace Hotel in Bethlehem is a monumental landmark entwining the noble Arab culture with grand architecture. The hotel is walking distance from the Church of Nativity and a short drive to the old city of Jerusalem.
The hotel features 250 deluxe guestrooms including 1 Presidential Suite, 4 Executive Suites, 6 Business Suites, 33 King Suites 29 Deluxe Rooms, 6 club rooms 169 Superior Rooms and 2 Accessible Rooms. All rooms are elegantly decorated, well equipped with modern facilities including TV, satellite connection, internet connection, mini bar, safe box, refreshment center, hair-dryer and special amenities.
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- Al Riwaq Restaurant and Coffee Shop: Enjoy the splendor at the lobby level of the Palace. The ideal place to relax and relish an array of fresh cocktails, mouthwatering salads, sandwiches, snacks and a variety of cakes or hubbly bubbly. Open daily from 8:00am until 23:00pm.
- Al Areesheh Tent: A charming outdoor setting to enjoy regional meals and a variety of hubbly bubbly flavors. Located on the lobby level of the Palace. Open During Spring and Summer from 17:00pm until 23:00pm.
- Al Baidar Restaurant: Located on the ground floor of Beit Jala wing, offers international cuisine overlooking the swimming pool and gardens. Serves Breakfast, lunch and dinner and can be reserved for special events and large groups.
- Al Makan Bar & Lounge: Is an outstanding cellar located on the ground floor of the Palace that offers a wide selection of cocktails, beverages, snacks and delicious international cuisine. Enjoy our entertainment program and the great atmosphere every Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 18:00pm until late hours.
OTHER GUEST SERVICES & FACILITIES
- Business Center: Is located on the link building between the palace and the guest wings and is open 24 hours a day. During business hours it offers comprehensive support services including facsimile, photocopying, internet access, secretarial assistance and courier deliveries.
- Room Service: Available around the clock.
- ATM Machine: Located on the lobby level of the Palace.
- Laundry: Same day service available 7 days a week.
- Credit Cards: Visa, Master Card
- Outside Catering Service
- Executive Lounge: The lounge is located on the sixth floor of Beit Jala wing overlooking the pool. A perfect place to start the day with a great breakfast, hold meetings or just sit and relax after a busy day.
CONFERENCES & BANQUETS
Dedicated to hosting fabulous events, the hotel boasts premier banquet and meeting facilities. Al Saraya Ballroom has a capacity for 600 seats, Al Diwan Ballroom has a capacity for 220 seats, in addition to the Drawing Ballroom and the Suliman Ballroom. All venues are equipped with state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment, comfortable seating and full catering services. The ballrooms could be divided into smaller rooms depending on guests’ requirements of each function.
JACIR PALACE HOTEL FIT HEALTH SPA
The Fit Health Spa: Offers cardiovascular equipment, free weights, saunas, steam rooms, whirlpools and massage treatments. Open 15 hours a day.
The swimming pool: Cool off the summer heat and enjoy the outdoor pool surrounded by lush gardens. Open daily from 10:00am until 19:00pm during Spring and Summer.
The Church of the Nativity, the Milk Grotto, Shepherds Fields, Mount Herodion, Rachel’s Tomb, Solomon’s Pool, Mar Saba Monastery and the Artas Monastery.
Contact us at:
P.O.Box 1167 Bethlehem-Palestine
Tel: +972 or (970) 2 2766777
Fax: +972 or (970) 2 2766770